So you’ve been wanting to make big, exciting, passion fuelled changes to your business. You're ready to master the marketing ropes, but haven't been able to take the leap.
That’s all about to change.
Digital Bravery is a 6-week ecourse, with LIFETIME access to all course material, designed to teach early-stage creative business owners and budding bloggers EVERYTHING you need to know about the digital marketing world. You'll learn the exact skills, laser sharp strategies and action-based solutions to help skyrocket your digital and social media confidence, help you get clear on your business vision and ultimately - market your business like a boss.
+ With a crystal clear vision and direction of where your business is headed.
+ With an actionable, ready to use and results driven marketing plan for your business.
+ Armed with kick ass social media strategies and checklists that attract key clients and brings in revenue.
+ Step by step marketing strategies and ready to use templates that will get your business
organised, focused and fuelled for success.
+ Feeling clear and confident and armed with a boatload of new time management, digital marketing and self promotion skills.
+ Ready and able to conquer the self doubt and comparison that has held you back for years.
+ Supported by a alumni tribe of hundreds of like-minded business owners ready to cheer you on and keep you motivated.
+ Ready to take your business to brave new heights.
+ LIFETIME access to all course material to use again and again
Digital Bravery was created for YOU.
You are busy, full of big dreams and ready to be brave.
Let me help you. Digital Bravery is designed to teach you the exact marketing tactics every business owner needs to know during those early years when understanding how to marketing your brand is crucial to long-term success. This course provides you with the necessary skills and support you need to banish fear, stress and overwhelm so you can stay on track and focus on marketing for long-term growth.
As CEO and girlboss behind Blog Society, I’m a creative connector, coach, digital strategist and full blown social media addict.
I'm bringing my 15 years experience in the marketing, events and PR worlds plus the skills and lessons I've learned from launching and growing Blog Society to the table and teaching you how to beat overwhelm and fearlessly marketing your business. Consider me your personal cheerleader along this journey as I share honest, actionable material that will leave you inspired, motivated and most importantly results driven.
Put simply I want you to feel ready to conquer the world with clarity and confidence - Digital Bravery will help you get there.
Digital Bravery is an ecourse designed to remove the fear around digital marketing and social media, encourage brave confidence to help find and grow your audience and help you fall in love with your business or blog all over again.
I’m sharing everything I’ve learned from launching Blog Society and my 15 years of experience in the marketing, events and PR worlds to bring you a course that takes the fear out of marketing and digital strategy, that solves your key problems, is easy to follow, easy to understand and most importantly easy to action.
This course is focused, fun and guaranteed to get you growing your business in the way you've dreamed of. You'll learn from content that will be divided into four exciting modules and will include exercises, downloadable PDFs, podcasts and a forum for discussion. Plus you'll have access to me so you won’t be working alone, I’ll be here during the entire course cheering you on and guiding you along the journey. We’re a team baby!
I’m going to break it down for you step by step, week by week. It will be a practical approach helping you to develop a strong brand identity, understand how to leverage content marketing, create an inspiring editorial calendar, how to avoid burn-out, network and build your business with burning confidence.
It’s all about the action baby....
Digital Bravery takes you through 4 killer modules, bursting at the seams with must know marketing info, step-by-step strategy instructions and resources galore. I’ve done the hard work for you and share my own proven tactics and toolkits so you can get straight into the action.
We dive into the details and break down the world of marketing into concepts and ideas that you understand, grasp fully and actually enjoy learning. My students are busy so each Module is broken down into bite sized sections with worksheets and checklists to help track your progress and work at your own pace.
- The real truth about WHY you need to fall in love with marketing.
- We get clear on the 5 pillars of marketing that will change your business mindset - Content Marketing, SEO, Advertising, Email Marketing & Social Media Marketing.
- How to create killer content that converts and keeps your customers coming back for more.
- Content marketing plans, templates and checklists to get you organised months in advance.
- Everything you need to know about SEO with tutorials and checklists to get you started.
- How to fall in love with your data and my proven method for tracking analytics the easy way.
- The secret weapon of marketing - list building - and step by step instructions on how to build your list like a boss.
- The game-changing power of Email Marketing & the secret weapon every business needs to know.
- Email Scheduling tools & tracking templates and worksheets so you can get started right away.
- 6 key steps to social media marketing success and what you need to know before you hit go on your next FB or Instagram post.
- Crafting a compelling vision and mission statement with heart.
- Marketing strategy made simple step by step instructions and templates to create a plan for profit.
- How to get laser sharp focus on your WHY and what your brand really stands for (and it’s not what you think).
- Proven step by step exercises to help easily uncover your brand personality this step is life changing.
- Understanding the 5 steps experts use to start the brand journey.
- My personal toolkit containing Brand Clarity and Target Market worksheets, exercises and brand identity checklists so you can focus on action straight away.
- Swipe files of exact survey questions to gain insight and data.
- Specific tools & software to help get inside your customers heads and hearts.
- Important questions every business owner must answer about their brand.
- How to make the power of consistency works in your favour.
- Know the 4 secret steps to creating a positive brand experience.
- Key steps to making social media work for your business.
- Case Study - My own Blog Society story and how social media changed everything for me.
- Three common reasons businesses fail when using social media and how you can avoid them.
- Sanity saving apps to improve productivity, beat overwhelm and help stop wasting time.
- My personal swipe file stash of scheduling trackers, contain brainstorming worksheets, editorial calendars and more!
- The essential Google Analytics guide and step-by-step tutorials to understand the metrics that will drive more traffic and leads.
- Why blogging is essential to businesses, what platform to choose and what pitfalls to avoid.
- Understanding the power of Facebook, what you need to know about Insights, how to create an advertising campaign and how to leverage FB groups to grow your biz.
- Eight Steps to finding success on Twitter plus bonus content on Twitter Analytics and Twitter ad campaigns.
- Instagram essentials and why your business needs to be active on this platform.
- Harnessing the power of hashtags to find ideal, relevant and paying customers.
- Proven strategies to make money from Instagram and why you need to pay attention to your analytics
- Effective and easy to implement strategies to grow your audience quickly and increase traffic to your website.
- Why Pinterest is a traffic and SEO dream including 6 steps to growing your traffic through Pinterest.
- 7 simple and effective steps to creating a social media plan and why this needs to be a priority NOW.
- How to manage your resources when you are only a 1 woman show.
- Comparison & How To Combat Envy In A Digital Word.
- My personal social media strategy template.
- How growing your community can take your business to the next level and 6 key steps that helped build my thriving community.
- 5 steps to successful collaboration and how to navigate superhighway of business relationships.
- Understanding where brand ambassadors and influencers fit into your brand strategy.
- How to reward and recognise your most important customers.
- Fighting back overwhelm and how to combat email fatigue.
- Daily self-care rituals every business owners needs to know about.
- Mastering the art of self-promotion hint it doesn’t have to feel sleazy!
- Fear busting worksheets and exercises to build confidence.
- How to take back control of your energy and harness it for good not evil.
- 6 tips for fighting (and winning) the comparison & envy war.
As part of the Digital Bravery ECourse you’ll have lifetime access to the private members page to share your journey, test out ideas, share information, ask questions and network with other creative and social media loving students.
+Creative entrepreneurs just starting out or in the early years of their business
+ Budding bloggers looking to approach their blog as a growing business
+ Independent small business owners looking to learn new digital marketing skills
+ Established business owners looking to refresh their learning and get motivated
+ Aspiring creative entrepreneurs looking to launch their dream business
+ Time poor biz owners who need a course they can do in their own their time
As soon as you register for the Digital Bravery e-course you'll be sent a welcome email with pre-course worksheets you can action immediately and you'll be invited to our exclusive Facebook group to meet fellow students and start to get to know one another. Closer to our official course start date of 15 May you’ll then be sent a login to the members’ website and to create your profile. Once the course begins you’ll receive new content every Monday with a friendly reminder sent straight to your inbox.
This material is designed to be reviewed at your own pace so you can work around any projects or events that may pop up.
PLUS you have LIFETIME access to all course material so you can work through Modules again and again when the time suits you.
+ I haven’t yet launched my business but hope to soon is this course still for me?
Absolutely! When it comes to business & marketing planning the more time the better. This course is the perfect platform to get you started and ready to hit the ground running when you eventually launch. We’ll have you focused and confident about how and where to find your customer and community, as well as offer you some helpful tips on what to do before you start.
+ How is the course delivered?
The Digital Bravery E-course is broken up into pre-course work followed by 4 weekly PDF modules delivered over 6 weeks time. You’ll have access to our private course platform and will receive all content directly to you via email as new lessons are launched each week. You’ll have lifetime access to the material so if life (or business) gets in the way you have time to catch up and work at your own pace.
+ Will this course teach me the tech requirements for building a business website?
No. This course will not cover web development, coding or hosting.
+ Do you offer a refund if this course isn't for me?
Yes, I offer a 7 day money back guarantee, which means that if you're not 100% satisfied with the course content and delivery by the end of week 1 you can withdraw and receive a refund. I believe 100% in this course and I'm sure you will love it too however if you don’t agree, you can withdraw anytime in writing before the second week and a refund will be issued once you’ve submitted all completed worksheets so far.
+ Do I have lifetime access?
Yes! All course material is yours to download and keep forever so you can use again and again and work through at your own pace.
+ When does the course start?
Enrollment for our next class opens on 1 May and class will officially begin on 15 May. Please make sure you sign up here to be notified first: www.blogsociety.com/subscribe. For questions about this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Do you offer payment plans?
Yes. You can pay in one instalment or two. The full price of our course is $497+gst.
+ Who can I contact with questions?
We're here to answer any questions you may have about the course and if it's the right fit for you. Please don't hesitate to reach to Jaclyn@blogsociety.com.au at any time.
Our next round of Digital Bravery launches on 1 May - sign up to hear about our limited time Early Bird rate
Have a question about this course? Don't hesitate to reach out at email@example.com