Floating into this week after a blissful babymoon in Noosa and truth be told it's been a little difficult getting back to reality this week after such a lovely break.
With the exception of a few Instagram posts I actually took my own advice and chilled out, put the laptop away and really disconnected. The end result was a relaxing, soul-filled, loved up weekend with my partner and a chance to sit back and really soak up some deep thoughts about where this business is headed and what's in store over the next few months after the little one arrives. It's exciting, slightly terrifying and thrilling to explore the unknown and allow it to unfold exactly as it should.
This refresh has left me in a great mindset heading into the weekend which is a good thing as next week is set to be BIG. Our next round of Digital Bravery is set to launch Monday and I'm so excited but there is so much to be done before that so I'll be working through the weekend and putting all the final touches on what will probably be my only course launch this year.
AND I have some other news to share!
Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to check some of my fav link love from the week below...xx Jac
- Obsessing over this pilates studio I discovered while away
- I'm really keen to explore more about kinesiology & business alignment - have you tried it? ⠀
- Digital Bravery launches on Monday - this is my 'must do' pre-launch ritual
- I need a little more hygge in my life
- A few tips on how to grow your network
- I'm a huge advocate for when bloggers get vulnerable - and real.