Taking a slight detour from our regular scheduling to bring you The Monday Files – because well things just got a bit too busy for me to write my regular The Friday Files post so I thought a few days late wouldn’t hurt anyone – done is better than perfect right? Plus I’ve got lots of great links to share to kick start your week.
Admittedly I’ve been spending way too much time online this past weekend, I typically try and power down on Saturday and Sunday but with our new home and office needing a lot of love I’ve fallen deep into the rabbit hole of interior blogs, decoration pins – and suddenly 8 hours go by, you know how it is. Rather than feeling drained (which is how I was feeling last week) the time online pouring over gorgeous images, clever content and discovering new blogs actually left me really inspired. I’ve been feeling sluggish these past few weeks and I haven’t really been able to pin point where this lack of energy or motivation was coming from but I feel the fog is lifting and that my #bizboss mojo is returning – so here’s to a productive week ahead and hoping the links below help cure any of the Monday blues…x Jac
- LOVE this new #girlpower campaign from Instagram
- Need a bit of guidance? We’re opening up a few coaching/mentor slots before the end of the year!
- My pumpkin obsession continues, this is one recipe I’ll be trying for Sunday brunch
- I’ll be putting on my DIY hat and giving this project a go this month
- Seriously missing fall weather – and Erin makes it look sooo good.
- Cool job alert – total creative envy with this role!