For anyone that has ever launched an ecourse or product you understand the madness that exists the week before you hit 'go'. Well that has been my life this week. A flurry of last minute interviews, podcasts, emails with my web developer, late nights writing emails, gut checks with my mastermind group and the emotional butterflies that come with anything tied to vulnerability.
This Monday I open the doors to our 5th round of Digital Bravery and more than ever I'm excited to welcome our next class into the family of hundreds of past students that have graduated my course. I pour all my marketing know-how and guidance into this course and I can't wait for you guys to join me.
If launch chaos wasn't enough I decided to throw an exciting new job into the mix that I'll be sure to tell you about next week. For now I'm wrapping up some final to-do list items and then hitting the road for a weekend camping trip down the coast and some much needed time away from the screen (for now) - as it's pretty much the calm before the storm until next week hits. Bring it on! Enjoy the link love....x Jaclyn
- THIS is happening on Monday and I can.not.wait.
- I'm a bit biased buy this website is going to change the world
- What you need to know about Snapchat's latest update
- I'm revealing my must-have marketing tools in this free resource
- Motherhood & careers...love Megan's honest words here.
- Searching for the perfect #girlboss gift? I've got you sorted.
- Calling all bloggers! This Mastermind was created for you...