So April has arrived.
I have no idea how it's possibly April already (wasn't it JUST January??) and while that makes my head spin, the fact remains a new month is freshly upon us and I'm actually enjoying the change in season that seems to have landed here in Sydney. The air is a bit cooler and I'm loving the bright, early morning energy that I've experienced so far (let's see how long that lasts).
I've had the beautiful privilege this week to work with two coaching clients - both from different parts of the world but with equally powerful stories. I often find that I learn just as much from my clients as I hope to teach them. It's incredibly moving to watch as they progress on their business journey and it made me think about all the ways that as a female entrepreneur we need to lean on and support one another as so often the challenges we face are shared amongst our tribe.
I've also been head down into rebranding this website which I'm beyond excited about. I've been longing for a change to this space and I can't wait to freshen things up as I plan to take Blog Society in some exciting new directions later this year. I'm really loving what my designer and I have been working on so stay tuned as I hope to reveal all very soon. That rebranding work will continue into the weekend as well as some final prep before we get ready to launch Digital Bravery in May, I'm on a mission to get organised for this launch as I'll be on my baby moon end of April and I plan on totally disconnecting and blissing out by the beach (bring it on!)
Until then it's full steam ahead...here's to a wonderful weekend whether you're in relaxation mode or powering through the to-do list, either way enjoy the link love below. xx Jac
- Women shy away from self-promotion and I'm on a mission to change that, starting here
- I'm hosting one last round of Digital Bravery before the little bub arrives, class kicks off 1 May
- Totally connected to this powerful podcast about identity and the need for continued growth
- Finally learning how to use my new camera lenses, this bag is great to keep them organised
- I adore the idea of a mother's blessing, such a beautiful tradition don't you think?
- This is my kind of party
- Digging this advice on ageing, a beautiful reminder that there is beauty in the process
- Work/life balance tips that actually seem doable
- I'll be making these this weekend, yum!