It’s been one of those full but epic weeks – thank god for caffeine right?
I enjoyed early morning coffee catch ups with fellow #girlbosses I’ve long admired, nailed down a few new collaborations I can’t wait to reveal, got to chat all things marketing and blogging on a few international podcasts and tele-summits (stay tuned for more details!), launched our free Marketing Maven Bootcamp and I got to see one of my fav authors, Brene Brown, speak in Sydney (yes she was mind blowing). To top it all off I’m meeting up with some of my past students and a group of local Blog Society ladies to see Elizabeth Gilbert speak tonight so I’m ready for a wine and some killer conversation.
It was a good week and a lot of effort went into pulling off some of these catch ups when combined with a busy schedule so the in between moments were crazy, stressful and chaotic but that’s the beauty of this adventure isn’t it? Some weeks you’re on and some you’re not – and that is okay.
I’m learning that each week is different and to seize the opportunities when they strike. I also have to say that your energy and all the wonderful responses to my weekly newsletter have absolutely fuelled me lately. So many of you are also experiencing these shifts and finding your groove again – I’m thinking March has big things in store. So here’s to a big, beautiful weekend ahead and some link love reading to get you started. X Jac
- How to create a killer Instagram bio
- Save The Date – Digital Bravery, our 6 week marketing ecourse for creative opens doors 11 April, don’t miss our Early Bird offer here
- The one thing all female leaders do to achieve their goals.
- Why having a day job doesn’t make you less of an entrepreneur
- I love Brene Brown – luckily we’re reading her book for our Book Club this month. Join us here!
- I’m chatting all things blogging in this Canadian Tele-Summit
- Common contract mistakes to avoid