I must say my hearts is pretty full this week. I was humbled by the support that our #blogtribe launch received and can’t wait to continue the stream of blog support each week – a huge thank you to everyone that got involved. I’ve also been having some inspiring conversations lately and thinking about the future of Blog Society and where I want to take it. All exciting, scary and wonderful things to contemplate. Perhaps it’s the start of the new financial year but I love starting with a fresh clean slate full of new possibilities – do you? I’ve got a relaxing weekend planned and looking forward to kicking back and enjoying the winter sunshine. Make sure to grab some time for yourself and enjoy a bit of blog reading below…
- Have you ever had a staycation in your own city? We’re having one next weekend and I can’t wait.
- This winter weather is causing me to spend a lot of time here.
- Did you hear about the launch of #blogtribe?
- Love to see the slow blog movement catching on.
- Seriously craving a warm weather getaway – Palm Springs would do perfectly don’t you think?
That feeling when you leave an event and your brain is bursting with ideas.