It was only fitting that after last week’s post about listening to the universe that I received a big old sign to slow down. For the past few days I’ve been under the covers, drinking ginger tea, far too much vitamin C and allowing my body some much needed rest and recovery. I guess there is such a thing as overdoing it with the ‘hustle’ and so I’m again reminded of our self-care regime and taking some time to listen to my body and hop into the slow lane for the next few days.
These still moments made me realise how often we take our health for granted so it was a big eye opener for me and I’m reminded of how truly lucky we are – not everyone is. This weekend take care of yourself and I’ll be doing the same – and having a bit of fun as we host another one of our Creative Headshot Workshops on Sunday so I’ll be hanging out in the studio listening to some cheesy dance tunes and getting to spend some time with two of my fav photographers, Lisa and Pete from And A Day. Keep an eye on the fun over on Instagram and enjoy the link love below…
- As if I couldn’t love Erin from Design By Mankind any more, this post seals the deal
- This course opens in just 3 weeks – are you feeling brave?
- Now THIS is my kind of manifesto
- 20 bite size business lessons everyone needs to know
- Feel like everyone is doing the same thing lately? You’re not alone
- If building your list is a priority this free email series will help
- Loved this post about how to sell without feeling sleazy