The end of the week has always been about reflection for me. A time to wind down, shake off the cobwebs of the week and look forward. Admittedly, this week has been filled with a thousand lessons - of patience, of compromise, of vulnerability. I have felt strong, weak, confident and unclear - sometimes all at the same time. I have come to understand that growth - both personally and professionally - is a constant in life.
We are always growing, changing, learning and improving don't you think? That goes for this blog, my business - and yours. It's a sometimes challenging yet necessary process in life and this week I've tried to embrace that craziness that comes with learning new things. Here's to wild rides and weekend adventures (not to mention some pretty great link love below)...
- This post certainly caused a lot of discussion – thoughts?
- Our E-Course Scholarship Application is OPEN – good luck!
- My dinner party essential
- Head over heels in love with this home tour
- Follow us on Instagram? Join the party as we share tons of behind the scenes Blog Society magic
- Time saving apps you need to know about
- Lessons learned about building a business you love