The rain continues here in Sydney this week which (gratefully) has meant moving at a slower pace and tackling some unexpected emotional uprising. I've continued to see a theme in the conversations I've been having both online and off - all surrounding the idea of shift, change and hovering 'in the between'.
For me personally this transformation is coming in many forms, most notably this week in the form of working on our website refresh (a long over due change I can't wait to reveal to you guys) and in the shift of re-entering launch preparation as Digital Bravery prep is well and truly underway. Combine these big projects with some pretty intense work on manifesting and working on my abundance mindset and it's been a powerful (and exhausting) week. I'm looking forward to a little rest and rejuvenation this weekend, starting with a wedding set on a beautiful vineyard tomorrow and (fingers crossed) some beach weather on Sunday, I'm feeling the need for a big does of vitamin sea :)
So if you're also feeling a bit 'in between' at the moment I'd love to hear from you. Comment below or reach out personally to let me know what transitions are happening in your world. Otherwise I'm sending you good vibes to help you trust the process, embrace the change and lean into that beautiful unknown space - what awaits is exactly where you're meant to be.
To keep you focused and make sure you're taking care of YOU this weekend, here's a little link love with a wellness twist, enjoy.
- I've been clearing out some big time limiting beliefs with the help of this manifesting challenge
- Obsessing over these healthy mixes (banana bread anyone?!)
- This event was such an eye opener, completely feeling the lunar love at the moment
- 6 signs you're in the process of transformation (I'm all about #4 at the moment)
- Taking care of you, also means having a sound financial plan at any age
- Restless? Me too - this project is helping me learn how to mediate and I'm loving it!