Taking my own advice and slowing down this weekend. After a busy week of selling out our first Perth event within 24 hours, hitting the ground running with my two new interns and the fact it’s been raining cats and dogs here in Sydney, I’m ready to curl up with a good book, a glass of wine and my better half – sans laptop. Anyone else feel the same?
I’m just a tad bit jealous for all you northern hemisphere folks enjoying the first few signs that Spring is about to bloom – but I’ll be soaking up via social media in the meantime. We’re hitting the road for a little trip to the mountains thanks to another little gem we found on Airbnb and there won’t be any wifi (the horror!) so it’s complete digital detox for me and perfect in keeping with our self-care theme for the month. Before I sign off, I of course had to share some of my fav link love…happy weekend ahead!
- The secret to balancing social media & email
- Now this is my type of dinner party
- Winter has arrived and this has become a weekend staple in our house
- Throwing a party? You need to know about this new shop that just launched
- Have you heard about Periscope? We can’t wait to give it a go!
- Blogging 101: How to buy a domain name