Excited to be writing this post, enjoying the early morning sun, in our new home and new Blog Society headquarters! The boxes have been unpacked and I’m now losing countless hours of sleep pouring over Pinterest and dreaming up new ways to settle in and create that little dream office I’ve had in my head for ages. It will be a slow process but the space feels like home. A safe, comforting, relaxing vibe where I can’t wait to create, coach and welcome in a new year full of possibility.
The process of moving and buying our first home was filled with huge learning lessons about patience, timing, risk and vision. So many of these traits also relate to how I’m approaching and feeling about where this little business of mine is going and I’m learning to let those feelings sink in. I’m learning to really listen to how I’m feeling and where my energy is being pulled. So for now, that energy is focused on this new space and turning our new apartment into a home, and I couldn’t be happier. So this weekend I’ll be buried in magazine heaven and enjoying a cocktail or two out in the backyard…hope your weekend is packed full of magical moments. Here’s some link love to kick things off…x Jac
- Writing an e-book? This tech tip will help
- A must listen to podcast with one of my favourites
- If you’re a Sydney mum you’ll want to know about this – an idea we adore.
- This makes us miss J.Crew
- We’re all about the podcasts this week as we’re back in gym mode – some of our favs.
- In total design mode with our new digs and seriously taking this advice on board