I’m back at the keyboard typing away today and it feels good to be back. Really good.
As you may have noticed, things have been a bit quieter around here lately and probably will continue that way for a few more weeks as the Blog Society team takes a much needed break. We’ve slowed down in order to regroup, relook at priorities and make sure self-care was a clear focus in order to avoid the dreaded blogger burnout. This space has always been a priority for me, a creative outlet and support system unlike any other.
My heart is here and I will continue to pop in each Friday to say hello and share what’s been on my mind – I hope you each will understand the purpose for the quieter schedule but promise we’ve got some great content lined up for you from our team around the world. We also have a few exciting projects in the works that we can’t wait to unveil in good time. For now please take a moment to check in with each other and make sure your health and well-being are top priorities as we head into the weekend. Happy to be back sharing some exciting news from the blogosphere below…
- The Digital Bravery E-Course Scholarship opens next week! Get on the list.
- Stop apologizing
- This has me dreaming of summer big time
- How to fall in love with marketing, finally
- Have you read this book? It’s on my list but it’s principals have changed my life, I’ve been a decluttering machine.
- I hope I look this stylish during my next travel adventure
- On the house hunt and loving this Brisbane apartment