It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and I’m certainly feeling the holiday vibe this week – are you? This weekend I’m planning to get the tree up and in-between squeezing in some necessary work I’ll be spending some time with friends and just trying to make the most of the last few weeks of 2014. I’m a huge holiday fan and despite the fact I won’t be home in Boston this year for a white Christmas, I’m determined to make the most of this summer weather in Sydney (although after 7 years of living here it still feels strange to be at the beach on Christmas day!). What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most?
Well I’m going to be signing off a bit early this week as there is lots to do before our Digital Bravery course ends next Thursday so don’t delay if you are ready to make big changes in 2015! Some of my fav links from this week that I wanted to share….enjoy!
- I love Jordan’s holiday style don’t you?
- Is fear holding you back? You’re not alone.
- How to take the perfect headshot
- Spend your time wisely, a guide to making money each day
- Thinking about launching a product? 5 steps to master
- The best place to source blogging downloads, organisers & planners
- Ready to master your social media & marketing skills? Don’t miss out!