It's been a crazy week for the Blog Society team - from seeing Elizabeth Gilbert speak last weekend (yes she was amazing, lyrical and poetic), to welcoming some new faces to our team, a few early morning phone calls with the US to tee up some cool collaborations coming soon and finally a decision was made on a pretty big shift for us that was both wildly unexpected, slightly scary and altogether out of our comfort zone...but that is where all the good magic starts doesn't it?
Before things begin get really busy (April is going to be insanely crazy and wonderful as we head into launch mode and welcome new students into our next round of Digital Bravery!) we decided to head off to Bali with some friends for a bit of rest and relaxation so I'm currently typing this by the pool in the still of the morning - balmy air and incense all around me. It may be the calm before the storm but I'm enjoying every damn moment. Enjoy your weekend xx Jac
- The e-course every blogger & creative biz owner needs to know about...yes we're biased ;)
- This is one reason I miss living in LA
- Want to make money from your email list? Here's a good place to start.
- Are you a member of the Blog Society Facebook Group? Join us here and say hello!
- 5 cool ways to practice mindfulness everyday
- This is why I'm seriously considering moving to Bali to blog
- Everything you need to know about Facebook's new reaction buttons