After a blissful Easter weekend I came back to Sydney rested, refreshed and ready to hit the ground running. Armed with extra caffeine, this week has been EPIC - I've been putting in the long hours in prep for our Digital Bravery launch on 11 April, but I seem to thrive as I get into launch mode. I absolutely love this product and sharing it with the world is one of my favourite things to do as a business owners. It's when action and accountability collide and I get to practice what I preach.
So I've been writing emails, blog posts, recording podcasts, securing interviews and working like a boss. There have been some pretty big shifts in my professional life too which I'll be sharing soon - jumping fearlessly out of my comfort zone in brave pursuit of new adventures.
So this weekend I wish I could say I have a lot of fun things lined up but the truth is I'll be working and powering through that to-do list into the wee hours (perhaps with a wine in hand and some 'House of Cards' on in the background) but after such a restful break I'm ready to dive back in. Here's hoping your weekend is a bit more exciting :) Sharing my fav link love below before signing off. x Jaclyn
- This page on our website had a little facelift - have you taken a look?
- Talking blogging & the importance of content in this US tele-summit!
- Just discovered this new mag for bloggers and I'm in love (and featured this month!)
- Winter brunch is sorted - can't wait to give this #blogfuel recipe a try
- A rising tide lifts ALL boats - this is why I'm so excited to be teaming up with these guys!
- Your web hosting problems solved!