It feels good to be Friday.
It's been a busy week - of work changes and a new promotion thrown into the mix, working on the details for some upcoming and exciting events which I was able to (finally) announce this week. It was so satisfying and slightly terrifying to hit go on some of these events that I've been working on. There is always the moment of self doubt that creeps in that you have to push past, I suppose it's comforting to know that everyone has those moments but I'm grateful for the support I've received (thanks guys!). Lots more work to be done but always feels good to move in the right direction and step out of your comfort zone.
Feeling a bit under the weather also forced me to slow down and rest up this week, which luckily meant copious amounts of tea, time in bed and far to much House of Cards and Downton Abbey watching. It did however mean that I was back in fighting form to ring in a very special birthday for my better half and this weekend I'm whisking him away for a surprise getaway. Hope your weekend is full of possibility, here's a bit of link love as we say goodbye to Friday...
- Can't wait to finally have lunch here tomorrow, fingers crossed for good weather.
- Happily celebrated a year since this wonderful moment happened, my how time flies.
- This Sydney class will kick start your blogging mojo and then some.
- In my quest to feel better, I've decided I need more smoothies like this in my life.
- Don't have a green thumb? Neither do I, but for this class you don't need one.
- Always remember, you are only in competition with yourself, no one else.