Oh Friday, I thought you may never come. It's been a whirlwind week but I think everyone around me feels the same so I'm beginning to embrace this fast-paced year and squeeze every last drop out of it! When life hands you lemons..right?
There have been late nights as so many event details are coming together but I've still managed to catch up on Game of Thrones and get our trip to Bali next week planned - I'm so excited and will be catching up on lots of blogging and Pinterest while I soak up some Bali bliss. I'm off to finish a bit of packing and review a few notes for my talk at the Kidspot Voices of 2014 Masterclass tomorrow but wishing you a great weekend. Here's what made me smile this week in the blogosphere:
- In Sydney? Come say hello tomorrow, I'll be speaking here.
- Pinch me, we're teaming up with business extraordinaire Lisa Messenger
- Learn how to take a compliment
- Cookbook club has inspired me...and this recipe has my name on it
- Not all those who wander are lost. I'm ready to get lost here in less than a week.
- After a long week I'm about to pour myself one of these and kick back - it's Friday!