Oh Friday, this week I am welcoming you with open arms!
I’ve had my planning hat on this week, brainstorming, drafting and strategizing about an event that I’ve been dreaming about bringing to Australia since Blog Society first bloomed and I am looking to plant that seed later this year. I’ve been feeling a bit flat about some of the blogging events I’ve seen lately, packed with value yes but missing that spark or that certain something to ignite that creative spirit inside all of us. So this event will be different, more colourful, soulful and altogether collaborative. Watch this space as I’d love your support in bringing this dream to life. In other news, this weekend we’re celebrating my better half’s birthday with a stay-cation and well deserved cocktail – I’ll be powering down and enjoying the moment, I hope you’ll do the same. Some weekend reads to inspire….
- Dealing with uncertainty – a must read for creatives
- Glamping in the Mornington here I come!
- A huge admiration for this pioneering blogger – her book is on my wish list.
- A Palm Springs wedding is sounding better and better
- My new favourite website for women in business
- Any want to take a trip to Brooklyn with me?