I started this week feeling a bit sluggish, coming down from an incredibly blissful trip to Tasmania and struggling to get back into my daily routine and the new cooler turn in the weather.
It wasn’t until we launched our new April #bloglovefest initiative mid-week did I really began to feel settled, peaceful and calm. I have completely taken the message of self-care to heart. I needed it and have gladly given over to surrender – and it’s felt wonderful. So forgive me if I owe you an email (I will be grabbing a chai tea and tackling the inbox this weekend) however this week was all about sleeping in a bit longer, enjoying a night out and just being still.
If you’re in the need of a bit of self-care this month I hope you’ll join me and I’d love to know how you slow down and treat yourself to a bit of me time. For now I’m looking forward to a restful weekend – enjoy the link love below!
- Dreaming of this house – and wishing Emily could come decorate it for me!
- Shameless Instagram plug – are you following us for inspiring eye candy & adventures?
- Love these tips from top female entrepreneurs
- Megan’s words have a way of knocking me over – this was no exception
- How to use short video clips on Facebook
- The Blogger Edition of Adore Magazine is out - and won’t disappoint.
- Definitely whipping up this recipe for our next girls night out