It's happening! I'm so excited to announce that the Blog Society team is growing and that we're on the hunt for a driven, social media savvy, digital dreamer with a desire to get shit done to join us on this incredible adventure.
Here's the details...
- 3-4 month, non-paid internship (includes access to our Digital Bravery E-course, social media training and monthly mentoring, ability to extend internship after 3 months)
- Starts in April 2015
- 5 -10 hours per week (flexible)
- Work remotely with weekly catch up calls & meetings.
- Global applicants accepted, Sydney preferred.
BLOG SOCIETY INTERN MUST HAVE:
- A love for blogging, social media, online marketing and events
- Knowledge and experience with Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook
- Motivational self-starter
- Have a laptop or desktop computer
- Desire to learn and problem solve
- Creative, positive and passionate soul
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Skilled writer
- Attention to detail
EXTRAS (but not necessary!)
- Experience with Squarespace
- Experience with Photoshop
- Social media copywriting
- Scheduling and tracking social media
- Event planning and research
- Drafting and editing blog content
- Responding to emails and tracking newsletters
- Attend local events (if applicable)
TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- Links to your blog, website and social media (send all that apply)
- What you hope to learn from this internship and why it interests you
- Any additional information that will help us get to know you better!
- Send all information to: Jaclyn@blogsociety.com.au
I’d love to welcome this new team member by the end of March so submissions will close on 13 March 2015 - good luck!