Am I the only one that feels March charging by at lightening speed? I can't believe another week has come and gone and what a week it was. The days here in Sydney are starting to get a bit cooler but I'm actually kind of looking forward to the months ahead and getting cosy on the couch, watching movies, cooking up a storm and getting settled back into the rhythm of being home. Does anyone else feel the same?
I guess that's why this weekend I'm looking forward to curling up with a good book, going out for a walk and again really trying to slow down. It's a struggle but one I'm willing to keep fighting for. So here's to a relaxing weekend and while you're at it, here are a few favourite links that caught my eye this week:
- A croissant making class? I would die.
- Go on and embrace the fear.
- Can't wait to stay at this gem while in Bryon Bay.
- In Sydney? Come get your craft on with us!
- This interview proves while Oh Happy Day is one of my favourite bloggers.
- I can't wait to test out this recipe this weekend, yum.
Join our blog tribe simply by signing up to our newsletter today!