Hello and welcome to the Friday Files folks!
I fully admit to walking through January in a blogging fog – please tell me I’m not the only one a little behind in the game this year?!? No worries, I have a feeling February is going to bring some exciting changes and I feel the energy coming back already, better yet? I’m ready to embrace it...bring it on.
I admit to being all too consumed with work, blogging and life in general these past few weeks so I’m going to try (I promise!) to slow down, water my plants (finally) and find of bit of balance or at least a better way to structure my time – suggestions are always welcome!
In the meantime I can’t honestly wait for this weekend ahead to recharge and soak up some of this beautiful Sydney weather, I think a beach day (or two) might be on cards and plenty of mag reading. Yet, before I sign off for the weekend I wanted to share some lovely links from around the blogosphere that had me smiling this week – something I’ll be bringing you each Friday - and I hope they end your week on a high note and have you inspired for the days ahead...happy reading:
- This blog never fails to provide snippets of wisdom and inspiration – if I still lived in the US I’d love to collaborate with this talented duo.
- My obsession with Mexican food continues and a field trip here is on my priority list.
- The entire world was at Alt Summit this week and I’m making it my goal to finally be there next year – who’s joining me?
- It’s an exciting time for this lovely lady – can’t wait for the big announcement.
- Life is short – eat dessert
- Need help creating an editorial calendar for your blog? This will have you sorted.
Get post blog posts straight to your inbox by signing up here...afterward go on and tell a friend and spread the blog love! x