Happy Friday! Just popping in to say hello before we sign off for the weekend. It's been an energetic week as we put the final touches on our brand new Blogger Headshot workshop - something I've been working on for a while and am so excited to see come to life, confetti and all. We've also got a few fun new classes up our sleeve that will be unveiled soon!
Well the plans for this weekend are low key and I'm looking forward to catching up on some writing, quilting and taking full advantage of these chilly winter days which are perfect for relaxing. I hope you take some time to rest and enjoy all the things you love , here are some gems I just had to share for this week's link love...
- Wishing you had a cool headshot? We're launching this fun new workshop for bloggers.
- In my dreams the future Blog Society office looks like this.
- This series has become a winter night guilty pleasure.
- Need some extra rest and time for renewal this winter? You're not alone.
- Must read advice for the newbie blogger.