Yes, I'm a day late with this week's Friday Files post but I promise I had every intention of posting yesterday (really, I did!) I'm actually blogging as we speak from Bali (tough life I know) and I was being such a good blogger when the call of the beach and sunset cocktails became too strong to ignore. I'm trying to live in the moment this holiday, while also balancing Blog Society biz so forced myself to step away from the screen and go out and enjoy this beautiful place around me. I hope you are also enjoying this Easter break surrounded by those you love best. More from Bali this week but in the meantime here's what caught my eye around the blog world:
- Here's how to use Pinterest to help grow your blog
- Struggling to create original content? A great example of how it's done well.
- Going to test out a few new recipes like this when we're back home
- Need some reading inspiration? I can't put this one down
- For me travel is everything, this is next on my wish list