Again we find ourselves here at the end of the week scratching our heads at how quickly the time has gone by. I've been focused on inspired action this week, setting forth in motion a few big projects I hope to complete by the end of the year and I encourage you do the same. Sometimes we bottle up those big ideas, held back by fear or doubt, but trust me once you start to put them out there, the universe acts in strange ways. So this weekend, in between, disconnecting, try and take small steps to move your blog or biz in a forward direction. We'll be doing the same, along with popping along to check out One Fine Baby and support our friends as well as spending some much needed time away from the computer to collect our thoughts and get our heads ready for another productive week. Happy weekend and I'm leaving you with some great reads to check out below...
- This post has me dreaming of summer beach days.
- Can brands and blogs work in perfect harmony? I think so, here’s why.
- Tips to make your iPhone photos look amazing. A must read for you Instagram addicts.
- The best stock photos website I’ve ever seen.
- I’ve been on a podcast kick lately – here’s great one to listen to this weekend.
- Timely life lessons for any season.